BORE COMBO PACK
XF-7 Bore Cleaner and Spray Grease
- 100% Waterproof
- Long Term Corrosion Protection
- O-ring Friendly
- No Need to re-oil after cleaning barrel
- Extreme Temperature Range -30° to 500° continuous protection
- MADE IN THE USA
The XF-7 Bore Cleaner will rip through carbon like it is non existent. The superior cleaning will leave your bore cleaner than ever. The AntiCorrosive properties allows you to leave the XF-7 in your barrel after cleaning to provide you with corrosion protection, It will even remove light rust. No need to re-oil the barrel after cleaning. The non-toxic malodorous formula allows indoor use with no health risks
The Large 4oz spray grease is for the serious shooters. This Bottle will last many applications due to the small amount that is needed to protect and lubricate. Our XF-7 spray grease is a unique grease product that when sprayed on the firearm and left to air dry it will leave a thin layer of grease to protect your firearm and make cleaning simple.
- XF-7 is a truly water proof grease with extraordinary powers of lubrication and corrosion inhibition.
- Formulated specifically for use on modern weapons in adverse conditions of high temperature fresh and salt-water immersion and high cyclic rates.
- XF-7 provides continuous protection up to 500 degrees F and Short-term protection up to 600 degrees F
- XF-7 will not run, drip or melt even when heated. Long after conventional oil or grease has melted and or boiled off, XF-7 is still right where you put it, lubricating and protecting your weapon for corrosion.
- XF-7 has been undergoing exhaustive field trials in Iraq, Afghanistan, Arizona, and the Artic. All trials have met with overwhelming success.
- XF-7 works in the widest range of temperatures and climates of any weapon grade lubricant currently available. XF-7 DOES NOT WASH OFF IN SALT WATER. Ideal for weapons used in marine environments.
- XF-7 has been used with total success on AR15/M16/M4 type weapons, .50 cal M2 Browning, HK91, FAL, SKS, AK, 1911A1, Beretta 92/M9, SIG 226, Rem 700, Winchester Mod. 70, and numerous other weapon systems.
- XF-7 contains no Teflon, so no hydrofluoric acid is created if it burns off, as happens with Teflon/PFTE lubes.
- XF-7 is clear amber, non-staining, non-toxic, and O-ring friendly.
- XF-7 will not attack rubber or polymers.
- XF-7 will not damage common firearm's finishes or other metal finishes. XF-7 cuts time spent gun cleaning, because it will not char or carbonize on metal surfaces. Most powder fouling wipes right off.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.