XF-7 Gun Grease
$15.99 – $19.99
XF-7 Gun Grease
XF-7 Is a truly waterproof Gun Grease with extraordinary capabilities of lubrication and corrosion inhibition. Formulated specifically for use on modern weapons in adverse conditions of high temperature, fresh and salt water immersion, and high cyclic rates of fire. Xf-7 Gun grease is safe on Plastics, Polymers, and O-Rings. The extreme heat tolerance of XF-7 makes it perfect as it will not Burn, run, drip,or melt, even when heated. Long after conventional oils or greases have melted or boiled off, XF-7 is still right where you put it, lubricating and protecting from corrosion. No need to concern yourself with the XF-7 gun grease washing off in water, Fresh or Salt. Duck hunters have been using the XF-7 with great success in keeping their firearms corrosion free.
- 100 % Waterproof
- Continuous Protection Up To 500 degrees
- XF-7 Contains NO TEFLON
- O-Ring Friendly
- Will Not Freeze
- MADE IN THE USA
- XF-7 is a truly water proof grease with extraordinary powers of lubrication and corrosion inhibition.
- Formulated specifically for use on modern weapons in adverse conditions of high temperature fresh and salt-water immersion and high cyclic rates.
- XF-7 provides continuous protection up to 500 degrees F and Short-term protection up to 600 degrees F
- XF-7 will not run, drip or melt even when heated. Long after conventional oil or grease has melted and or boiled off, XF-7 is still right where you put it, lubricating and protecting your weapon for corrosion.
- XF-7 has been undergoing exhaustive field trials in Iraq, Afghanistan, Arizona, and the Artic. All trials have met with overwhelming success.
- XF-7 works in the widest range of temperatures and climates of any weapon grade lubricant currently available. XF-7 DOES NOT WASH OFF IN SALT WATER. Ideal for weapons used in marine environments.
- XF-7 has been used with total success on AR15/M16/M4 type weapons, .50 cal M2 Browning, HK91, FAL, SKS, AK, 1911A1, Beretta 92/M9, SIG 226, Rem 700, Winchester Mod. 70, and numerous other weapon systems.
- XF-7 contains no Teflon, so no hydrofluoric acid is created if it burns off, as happens with Teflon/PFTE lubes.
- XF-7 is clear/amber, non-staining, non-toxic, and O-ring friendly.
- XF-7 will not attack rubber or polymers.
- XF-7 will not damage common firearm's finishes or other metal finishes. XF-7 cuts time spent gun cleaning, because it will not char or carbonize on metal surfaces. Most powder fouling wipes right off.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.